Lightweight and powerful 2-speed Eco magnetic core drill with basic functionality for core drilling and twist drilling in the workshop and on the construction site.
- For tough use thanks to the outstanding quality of workmanship
- FEIN high-power motor with high torque and large stroke range for core and twist drilling.
- Uncompromising with regard to service life and work progress coupled with outstanding value for money.
- Mechanical 2-speed gearbox.
- Integrated coolant tank.
- High magnetic holding force.
- Optimum power-to-weight ratio.
- Feed handwheel can be moved from one side to the other with hex hub.
- Integrated Allen wrench holder.
- Input: 1100 W
- Output: 650 W
- No Load Speed: 1 260 rpm
- No Load Speed: 2 520 rpm
- Idling Speed: 1 330 rpm
- Idling Speed: 2 650 rpm
- Twist Drill max: 16 mm
- Core drill, drilling depth max: 50 mm
- Carbide core drill bit max. diameter: 50 mm
- HSS core drill max. diameter: 50 mm
- Core drill holder: 3/4 in Weldon
- Stroke: 135 mm
- Total Stroke Range: 260 mm
- Magnetic holding power: 12000 N
- Magnetic foot dimensions: 195 x 90 mm
- Cable: 3 m
- Coolant tank
- Lashing strap
- 100mm Centering pin
- Contact Guard
- 5 & 6 mm Hex Socket Wrench
There are no reviews yet.