The Holemaker PRO 75 is a versatile, multi-purpose machine, equipped with a #3 Morse Taper Spindle. The 2 speed gearbox with electronic variable speed, Electronic Speed Stabilization System (ESSS), and motor soft start feature makes this machine ideal for tapping up to M24. With a large cutting capacity of 75mm diameter and 110mm depth using Holemaker Cutters, this machine will suffice for most holemaking requirements. Other standard features include gravity feed coolant system & left or right hand feed handle operation. The unique semi-automatic gib adjustment system enables simple, fast and always correct fine tuning without any expert knowledge or experience.
Supplied complete with arbor for use with Holemaker Cutters up to 75mm depth of cut. Optional arbor to take Holemaker Cutters up to 110mm depth of cut is available.
- Capacity (Diameter): 75mm
- Capacity (Depth): 110mm
- Capacity (Twist Drill): #3 Morse Taper 32mm
- Motor Power: 1650Watt
- Input Power: 1800Watt Single Phase 240V
- Gearbox: 2 Speed Gearbox with electronic variable speed and motor soft start feature, 80-160; 210-420rpm
- Weight: 27.0kg
- Magnetic Dead Lift: 19500N-m on 25mm Steel Plate
- Stroke: 225mm
- Height (min/max): 525mm / 739mm
There are no reviews yet.