The cast iron tables on the infeed and outfeed instead of cheap rollers is just the beginning of this solid performer. Two feed rates and a rise and fall table round out the long list of features on this quality machine.
One distinct advantage you’ll find with this machine is the low mounting of the motor inside the cabinet – this provides space for the rollers that are fitted at the top of the machine, allowing you to feed and return material for repeated passes instead of carrying the material back to the infeed side by hand. Team up with a partner and they can feed the material back to you using the roller system further increasing your productivity.
Fitted with cast iron rise and fall table; adjustable bed rollers, cast iron infeed and outfeed tables and an integral mobile base. A front mounted Magnetic Starter NVR switch, 5″ rear dust collection port, top mounted return rollers and dust shielded turret guards add to the great value in this machine.
- 508mm wide x 210mm high timber capacity
- Cutterhead contains 3 resharpenable knives
- 2 speed gearbox to cope with all materials
- Solid cast iron construction
- Heavy duty 3.5HP induction motor (15A circuit required)
- Magnetic starter – NVR switch
- 5″ dust collection outlet
- Motor housed within base cabinet
- Built in mobile base for ease of movement and positioning
There are no reviews yet.