The Carbatec TH-381C thicknesser is literally stacked with features and will be a welcome addition in any workshop big or small. Features a powerful 3HP motor, a three knife cutterhead, serrated infeed roller, polyurethane outfeed roller, anti-kickback fingers, adjustable bed rollers and a front-mounted Magnetic Starter NVR switch.
The cast iron tables on the infeed and outfeed instead of cheap rollers is just the beginning of this solid performer. Two feed rates and a rise and fall table round out the long list of features on this quality machine.
One distinct advantage you’ll find with this machine is the low mounting of the motor – this provides space for the rollers that are fitted on the top of the machine, allowing you to feed and return material for repeated passes instead of carrying the material back to the infeed side by hand. Team up with a partner and they can feed the material back to you using the roller system further increasing your productivity.
The machine is set on an integral mobile base and includes a 4″ dust outlet as standard. We recommend a minimum of a 2HP dust collector for this machine.
- 380mm wide x 210mm high timber capacity
- Cutterhead contains 3 resharpenable knives
- 2 speed gearbox to cope with all materials
- 100mm dust chute
- Solid cast iron construction
- Heavy duty 3HP induction motor (15A circuit required)
- Motor housed within base cabinet
- Built in mobile base for ease of movement and positioning
There are no reviews yet.