Heavy duty and efficient hot water cleaning for intense use.
MH 7P is the optimal solution for heavy-duty, industrial cleaning tasks. The 4 piston pump and high power boiler system offer an unbeatable cleaning effect and long lifetime. The flow activated unloader system adds a new level of reliability and comfort.
The tough and robust MH 7P series combines low running costs, ease of use, best in class mobility and high cleaning efficiency. The most effective tool for heavy-duty, industrial hot water cleaning in any sector. The MH 7P series features low running and maintenance costs, robustness, durability and high cleaning efficiency. Heating costs are reduced with the award-winning EcoPower boiler system with > 92% heating efficiency and high heating power levels for even hotter water. Sound level is reduced and lifetime extended with the famous C3 pump and 1450 rpm motor.
- EcoPower boiler with EcoMode function
- EcoPower boiler >92% efficiency giving reduced fuel costs
- Brass pump head
- 4 ceramic pistons
- Flow activated unloader system
- Innovative design with 4 big wheels
- Easy to transport, can even be pushed/pulled across uneven surfaces
- Oil tank and oil sight
- Low pump oil warning system
- Low fuel warning system
- Onboard diagnostics function
- Easy to use control panel
- Fuel tank (L): 30
- Pump pressure (bar/MPa): 180/18
- Cleaning impact (kg/force): 6.3
- Water flow Qmax/Qiec (l/h): 1260/1170
- Max. inlet temperature (°C): 40
- Water temperature (water/steam) (°C): 90/150
- Power consumption (kW): 7.7
- Voltage/phase/frequency/current (V/~/Hz/A): 230-400/3/50/14
- Fuel consumption at ΔT=45°C (kg/h): 5.3
- El cable (m): 5
- Detergent tank (L): A:10 + B:10
- Nozzle size: .0680
- Ceramic pistons: 4
- Pump (RPM): 1450
- Recommended avg. hours of use per day: 7
There are no reviews yet.