Exclusive to Total Tools, this Nilfisk ATTIX 33 H-class dust extractor comes with a DOP testing certificate including filtration and airflow test results for the machine.
It’s a professional, easy-to-use dust extractor taking productivity, and health and safety to a new level, to meet the needs of building and construction workers.
This powerful and reliable machine can be used to extract H-class dust and comes with 1200W motor, a sealed dust system, HEPA filter and automatic filter cleaning.
It’s simple to use, with safe and ergonomic dust disposal when the work is done. It’s design allows for easy transportation from one site
to another. Flexible storage solutions for tools and accessories will increase your productivity with everything at hand.
- Wet & dry vacuum
- H-class certified machine
- DOP Testing Certificate
- InfiniClean™ – automatic filter cleaning system provides continuous cleaning of the filter during operation using a reversed air-flow pulse, keeping suction performance on a high level.
- Durable & washable PTFE long-life filter with non-stick membrane and minimum 99.9% filtration efficiency
- HEPA H14 cartridge filter with minimum 99.995% filtration
- Air flow rate sensor with acoustic and LED warning
- Motor cooling filter
- 4m anti-static hose
- No dust emission from exhaust air or power tool during filter cleaning cycle
- Power outlet with auto start/stop for electric power tools
- MultiFit accessory system for the ultimate in task flexibility with electric power tools
- Flexible rubber straps, tool box storage and optional trolley handle for convenient storage and transport
- 30 litre container with steel castors and robust bumper
- Easy service and low maintenance cost – Same filter used for wet and dry pick-up
- Disposable bag and fleece bag included
- Filters: PTFE M-class & HEPA H14 H-class
- Airflow rate (L/min): 4500
- Vacuum (mbar/kPa): 250/25
- Rated Power (W): 1200
- Sound level (dB(A)): 60
- Container volume (L): 30
- Power cable length (m): 7.5
H Class Services and Repairs
- Assured Service Request Form – Generic – All H Class Appliances
- SILICA Client Requirements H Class Nilfisk VHS Vacs
- Total Tools Recommended Safe Handling
There are no reviews yet.