Makita’s 260mm (10-1/4”) Table Saw, MLT100N, suitable for a range of wood cutting with left extension table with smooth sliding action as well as right and rear extension tables. Impressive cutting performance with a powerful 1,500W motor featuring electric brake. Convenient on-tool storage for accessories such as rip fence, mitre gage, and TCT Saw blade.
- Blade guard – newly designed blade guard for reduced kickback and top guard to prevent feeding of over – capacity workpieces.
- Bevel Cutting – easily adjust the bevel angle by loosening the lock lever and turning the handwheel until the desired angle is obtained, indicated by the arrow pointer.
- Mitre gauge – simply loosen knob on the gauge and align to desired angle (0° to 60°)
- On-tool storage – Push stick, triangular rule, saw blade and wrenches can be stored on the left hand side of the base. Rip fence and mitre gauge can be stored on the right hand side of the base.
- Extension table – extendable sub table on the right hand side and rear of saw by loosening screws and adjusting to the desired length.
- Right and rear extension table for greater cutting capacity.
- Electric brake
- 1,5000W* motor for impressive cutting performance
- On – tool storage for TCT saw blade, rip fence, mitre gauge
- Powerful 1,500W motor delivers 4,300rpm
- Perform Mitre cuts, with included Mitre gauge
- Extendable left, right, rear table
- Guard design to reduce kickback with electric brake
- Max. cutting capacities at 0°: 93mm
- Max. cutting capacities at 45 °: 64mm
- RHS max. rip / LHS max. rip: 630mm / 530mm
- Bevel cutting capacity: 0 – 45°
- Continuous rating input: 1,500W
- Overall length: 726mm
- Power supply cord: 2.0m
- Net weight: 45.3kg
- 260mm x 30 x 40T TCT Saw Blade (B-10774)
- Guide Rule
- Mitre Gauge (with Vise)
- 2 x Wrench, Hex Wrench
- Push Stick
- Triangular Rule
- Makita Stand Table Saw (complete)
*Continuous rating input
There are no reviews yet.