Makita’s 50-650°C Variable Heat Gun Kit, HG6531CKIT, provides precise control across a range of applications, such as stripping paint, soldering pipes and shrinking PVC. Preset mode has 14 different settings saved to easily recall temperature and air flow specific for the task at hand. LCD screen displays temperature, air volume and the current preset mode.
Easily adjust the 5 stage air flow, variable temperature (increments of 5°C), and preset mode via the push buttons on the rear of the Heat Gun. This kit include 7 xnozzles, pressure roller and case.
- Includes; heat gun, various accessories and carry case
- Preset mode has 14 different settings saved for various applications
- 2,000W* delivering 650°C Max. air temperature
- 5 stage air volume settings, variable temperature and LCD display
- Up to 550L/min air volume
- Air temperature: 50 -650°C
- Air Volume: 200-550L/min
- Continuous rating input: 2000W
- Overall Length: 257mm
- Power Supply Cord: 2.0m
There are no reviews yet.