The Makita Corporation was founded in 1915 as an electric motor sales company. Today our AC products are found on job sites around the world with a reputation for power, performance, and durability that professional users demand.
The Makita 180mm (7″) Angle Grinder (GA7070X1) features a high-performance 2,400-watt motor for heavy-duty applications. Fitted with Active Feedback sensing Technology (AFT), the GA7070X1 can detect kickback or if the wheel becomes jammed and rotation ceases. In both cases, the tool will automatically shut down for safety.
If AFT shuts down the GA7070X1, the mechanical brake ensures the wheel will rapidly cease rotating to protect the user, even if power is disrupted at the source. The addition of the anti-restart function means the user can release and press the two-stage paddle switch to reengage operation.
The GA7070X1 comes standard with numerous ergonomic features, including; a soft start, anti-vibration housing, and vibration-proof grip to help minimise user fatigue.
- Two-stage paddle switch
- Active Feedback sensing Technology (AFT) detects kickback or wheel bind and shuts down the tool
- Enhanced safety features including mechanical brake, soft start, and anti-restart
- Powerful 2,400W motor for high-performance applications
- Engineered for increased durability and longer tool life
- Wheel diameter: 180mm (7″)
- Hole Diameter: 22.23mm
- Spindle Thread: M14
- No Load Speed: 8,500rpm
- Continuous Rating Input: 2,400W
- Power Supply Cord: 2.0m
- 1 x Vibration Proof Grip (194543-3)
- 1 x Lock Nut Wrench 35 (782034-2)
There are no reviews yet.