- 1 x MAKITA 1300W 165mm Circular Plunge Saw SP6000J
- 2 x MAKITA Guide Rail Clamp Set Suits SP6000 Plunge Saw 1943855
- 1 x MAKITA 1400mm Guide Rail Bag B57613
- 1 x MAKITA Guide Rail Joiner Set 2 Piece 1988849
- 1 x MAKITA 165mm 4T PCD Circular Saw Blade for Fibre Cement Cutting – SPECIALIZED
- 1 x MAKITA 1200W 30L Wet/Dry Dust Extraction Vacuum VC3012MX1
MAKITA 1300W 165mm Circular Plunge Saw SP6000J
- Max cutting capacity of 56mm
- Bevel range of -1 to 48O
- Powerful 1,300W* motor to get through any plunge cut
- Soft start, variable speed dial and constant speed control
- Overload protection and mechanical break for added safety
* Continuous rating input
MAKITA 1200W 30L Wet/Dry M Class Dust Extraction Vacuum VC3012MX1
VC3012MX1 is a high performance Wet/Dry dust extraction vacuum featuring a simple to use Push & Clean filter cleaning system and a washable PTE filter for easy maintenance and long filter life. With M Class certification, the VC3012MX1 comes with an air-flow meter which detects airflow below 20m/s and alerts the user to check situation. It also comes standard with dust extraction cuffs to suit a wide range of power tools and a vacuuming setup for wet or dry applications. VC3012MX1 also features a re-settable fuse to provide protection to the motor in the event a tool exceeds the input capacity.
- Approved for M Class dust extraction
- Push & Clean filter cleaning system
- Powerful 25kPa max sealed suction performance
- Washable PTE filter for easy maintenance
- Easily converts from industrial wet/dry vac to dust extraction
- Continuous rating input: 1,200W
- Max. Air Volume: 3.7m³/min
- Max. sealed suction: 25.0kPa
- Overall Length: 595mm
- Power supply cord: 7.5m
- Powertool Input Wattage: 1,200W
- Tank CapacityDust: 24L /Water: 19L
- Total Connected Load: 2,400W
MAKITA Guide Rail Clamp Set Suits SP6000 Plunge Saw 1943855
The Makita 2-Pc. Clamp Set (194385-5) is engineered for use with the Makita 6-1/2″ Plunge Circular Saw (SP6000J/J1) and one of the Makita Guide Rails (194368-5 or 194367-7). The clamp set is engineered to hold the guide rail securely in place. When used together (Makita 6-1/2″ Plunge Circular Saw, Guide Rail, Clamp Set), the result is a more portable option to a table saw for ripping sheet material.
- Holds Guide Rails or material firmly in place
- For use with Makita 118″ Guide Rail (194367-7), 55″ Guide Rail (194368-5), 39″ Guide Rail (199140-0), as well as select competitor rails
- Quick and easy installation for added user convenience
- Includes 2 Clamps
MAKITA 1400mm Guide Rail Bag B57613
Many contractors are turning to plunge circular saws with rail systems as a more portable option to table saws for breaking down sheet goods and other cutting applications. For easy transport and storage of 55” Makita guide rails (sold separately), the 57-1/2” Protective Guide Rail Bag is an ideal accessory. It is made of tear-resistant and water repellant material, and accommodates two 55” Makita guide rails. It includes a pocket for extra storage space, and an adjustable hook & loop straps to secure the guide rails in place. The shoulder strap system has quick release buckles for added convenience, with a large zipper pull for easy opening and closing.
- Made of tear resistant and water repellent material
- Accommodates two 55″ Makita guide rails
- Pocket for extra storage space
- Adjustable hook and loop straps to secure the guide rails
- Reinforced handle for durability
- Shoulder strap system with quick release buckles
- Large zipper pull for easy opening and closing even while wearing gloves
MAKITA Guide Rail Joiner Set 2 Piece 1988849
- Ideal for use where long lengths of rail are required.
- Slides into channels on top and bottom of Guide Rail for increased precision and accuracy versus single connector models.
- Support Strips prevent Set Screws from marring Guide Rail.
- Installs quickly and easily with included Hex Wrench.
MAKITA 165mm 4T PCD Circular Saw Blade for Fibre Cement Cutting – SPECIALIZED
The MAKITA® SPECIALIZED™ Compressed Fibre Cement range of Circular Saw Blades is designed to cut all densities and thicknesses of fibre cement sheeting faster and cleaner. Theses blades feature specially formulated polycrystalline diamond teeth which are designed to tackle cutting of highly abrasive fibre cement sheeting.
These thin-kerf blades can be fitted to a variety of circular saws and when combined with a suitable dust extractor will provide a safer working environment.
- Blade Diameter: 165mm (6.1/4″)
- Bore Diameter: 20 mm
- Kerf Thickness: 2.3 mm
- Plate Thickness: 1.6 mm
- Tooth Count: 4T
- Tooth Hook Angle: 12º
- Maximum RPM: 9250
There are no reviews yet.