TS 400 is an efficient universal masonry saw with high cutting capacity for all kinds of bricks and building blocks. With this table saw you get a maximum cutting depth of 125 mm in one pass or up to 230 mm by step cutting. You can easily plunge or bevel cut at 45 degrees for maximum versatility. The robust single-piece frame with integrated conveyor rails gives great rigidity and provides longer product life. The machine is easy to handle by one person thanks to the foldable legs.
- Easy set-up – One person can set up the machine, thanks to the semi-automatic folding legs.
- Versatile – Can plunge and bevel cut at 45° or 90° for maximum versatility.
- Efficient slurry sedimentation – The collection tray enables efficient slurry handling for long pump life.
- Sturdy and reliable motor – Provides long product life.
- Cutting depth, max: 230 mm
- Blade diameter, max: 400mm
- Rated input power: 2.7kW
- Frequency: 50 Hz
There are no reviews yet.