Every year approximately 4,000 people are injured on circular saws, corresponding to 16 injuries per working day. Around 26% of serious accidents even result in an accident pension (German Social Accident Insurance (DGUV) statistics ‘Accidents at work 2017). With the new TKS 80 table saw, the risk of most serious cutting injuries during sawing is reduced. While you concentrate on your work, we protect your most valuable tools – your fingers.
- Cross-cutting up to a width of 820 mm with sliding table, at a cutting depth of 20 mm
- Rip cutting up to a cutting height of 80 mm and a width of 600 mm with an extension table
- Tilting saw blade for angled cuts between -2° and 47°
- Power Consumption: 2 200 W
- Saw Blade Diameter: 254.00 mm
- Cutting Height 45 degrees: 56 mm
- Cutting Height 90 degrees: 80 mm
- Inclination Angle: -2 / 47 °
- Table Dimension: 690 x 580 mm
- Table Height Legs Folded Away: 385.00 mm
- Table Height Legs Unfolded: 900.00 mm
- Dust Extraction Connection Diameter: 27/36 mm
There are no reviews yet.