The KAPEX Sliding Compound Mitre Saw is a true example of Festool’s innovation. Its unique design allows the maximum cutting capacity of the 10inch saw blade, enabling you to cut 120mm, high skirting boards, at their finished angle.
Dual-line laser beams clearly mark the exact width of the cut for positioning the workpiece from the left or right. The variable width, expandable side fences provide secure and precise support even for long workpieces by increasing the surface area.
Fine adjustments give millimetre precision for angle and bevel cuts and the twin sliding rails ensure smooth guidance of the saw blade for the perfect cut. The compact design means no space is required behind the saw, allowing you to work easily in restricted spaces.
- Cutting boards and panels up to 305 mm x 88 mm
- Cutting crown moulding up to 168 mm at a finished angle
- Cutting framing timber and beams up to 88 mm thick
- Cutting plastic and steel cable ducts
- Cutting strip material to fit
- Trimming aluminium and other non-ferrous metal profiles
Special Cutting Position
The innovative design maximises the cutting capacity of the 10inch saw blade so you can cut 120 mm high skirting boards, and crown moulding at their finished angle. The smart bevel makes it easy to transfer angles from the wall directly to the saw.
The KAPEX cuts bevels up to 47 degrees on either side and mitres up to 50 degrees to the left and 60 degrees to the right. The convenient bevel lock and fine bevel adjustment feature make it easy to cut precise bevel angles.
Compact and Mobile
Compact, lightweight design for easy transport and use in small areas, enhanced mobility with the mobile work stand.
The dual-line laser of the KAPEX marks the exact width of the cut so the workpiece can be positioned from the left or right, simplifying the trenching process and providing perfect accuracy.
Fast Blade Changes
Change the blade to suit the material you are cutting with ease.
Tough for Heavy Duty Work
Ribbing and high-quality die-cast magnesium provide a base with greater rigidity and less weight. Twin sliding rails with dual ball bearing mounting ensure smooth and reliable guidance of the saw blade.
- Cutting Depth at 45°/90° (mm): 215 mm x 88 mm
- Cutting Capacity at 90° (mm): 305 mm x 88 mm
- Cutting Depth 45°/45° Left (mm): 215 mm x 55 mm
- Cutting depth 45°/45° Right (mm): 215 mm x 35 mm
- Cutting Depth 90°/90° (mm): 60 mm x 120 mm
- Crown Moulding Mitre Cut at 45° (mm): 168 mm
- Mitre Angle (°): 50° / 60°
- Inclination Angle (°): 47° / 47°
- No Load Speed (rpm): 1,400 rpm – 3,400 rpm
- Saw Blade Diameter (mm): 260 mm
- Dust Extraction Connection Diameter (mm): 27 mm / 36 mm
- Power Lead Type: Fixed Lead
- Power Consumption (W or kW): 1,600 W
- Motor Type: Brushed
- Dimensions W x D x H (mm): 713 mm x 500 mm x 470 mm
- Tool Weight (kg): 23.1 kg
- 1 x KS 120 R Sliding Compound Mitre Saw
- 1 x Universal Saw Blade HW W60
- 1 x Smart Bevel
- 1 x Work Piece Clamp
- 1 x KS 120 Saw Mobile Trolley
- 1 x Right & Left Trimming Attachment for KAPEX Trolley
- 1 x Adjustable Stop
- 1 x Telescopic Slide Out Scale
- 1 x Tool Manual
There are no reviews yet.