Whether you are cutting solid timber, doing joining work, cutting planks, square timber or boards, sawing tenons or cutting panel materials of all types – the robust 1900 watt HK 85 ideally combines performance with ease of use. Combined with unique accessories such as the adjustable groove cutter, the HK 85 is the reliable all-rounder for timber construction.
- From portable circular saw to groove router – With the adjustable groove cutter conversion kit, the versatile HK 85 becomes a groove router for transverse and longitudinal grooves, making it a real all-rounder. For grooves with a width of 16 mm to 25 mm and a depth of up to 35 mm.
- The quick-acting closure – Coupling the HKC 55, HK 55 and HK 85 with the FSK cross cutting guide rail, which is available in three lengths, is incredibly easy. In no time at all, you have a mobile, easy-to-handle compound mitre saw system for precise and accurately angled cuts.
- Stop system – The fixed positioning bolt and the adjustable stop allow angled cuts from –60° to +60° to be made and repeated exactly. For simple work, the most common angle settings are locked into place in the rail.
- The retraction function – To ensure that it is always ready for use, the cross cutting guide rail has an adjustable stop and an integrated rubber spring, which automatically brings the HK 85 back to the starting position.
- Pendulum hood remote control – To enable a clear view of the saw blade, the pendulum guard can be moved backwards from the front handle. This uncovers the saw blade and ensures your hands always remain at a safe distance from the saw blade.
- Guide wedge for a high level of safety – The guide wedge enables unobstructed, stress-free and therefore safe sawing. As it is integrated into the spring-mounted pendulum hood, it is also possible to carry out plunge cuts in a safe and unobstructed way.
- Viewing window and gauge marker – The open construction and the viewing window on the inside provide a good view of the scribe mark and saw blade. The continuous gauge marker also increases precision.
- Extremely easy depth adjustment – Simply push the lever and set the desired cutting depth using the clearly visible and easy-to-read scale, then release – and you’re done. When combined with the plunge cut function, you can also make plunge cuts to the preset cutting depth easily and conveniently.
- The FastFix saw blade change – Quick, one-handed and with no need for tools. Saves time and improves quality, because working with a material-specific saw blade goes without saying.
- Scribe mark = cut – Precision work even for mitre cuts of up to 50° (HKC 55, HK 55) and 60° (HK 85). When sawing in combination with the guide or cross cutting guide rail, the scribe line will always follow the cutting edge exactly, even when mitre cutting.
- Precision guidance – The HK 85 demonstrates its versatility when combined with the Festool guide rail system, too.
- Motor Type: Brushed
- Power Consumption: 1900W
- Power Lead Type: Fixed Lead
- Saw Blade Diameter: 230mm
- Bevel Angle Range: 0 – 60°
- Cutting Depth 45°: 62mm
- Cutting Depth 60°: 47mm
- Cutting Depth 90°: 0 – 86mm
There are no reviews yet.