The TS 75 Plunge Cut Saw has a cutting depth of 75 mm and a host of benefits that no other plunge cut saw can rival. Ideal for jobs involving larger workpieces. Saw thick workpieces with one cut, no turning required and save time as rework is minimised. With a large range of saw blades to offer, Festool’s FastFix blade change system allows you to change blades in just a few moves to ensure you have the correct blade for the material. This guarantees a perfect quality cut and a long blade life. Easily mounted to a guide rail with zero play adjustment, you are guaranteed perfect straight guidance and exact splinter free cuts, even on an angle. When paired with a Festool Dust Extractor, dust is removed immediately for a clear view of the cut and reduced clean up time.
- 75 mm cutting depth – Unrivalled 75 mm cutting depth saves turning thick workpieces.
- Clever riving knife – Spring loaded riving knife gives unhindered plunge cuts.
- Safe to use – Quick acting brake provides safe, convenient sawing.
- Straight and splinter free – Attachable splinterguard and guide rail give smooth cut on both sides.
- Tool free blade changes – FastFix rapid change system for easy saw blade changes.
- Cutting and machining conservatory profiles
- Cutting doors to length
- Cutting recesses in kitchen worktops
- Cutting cable ducts to length
- Accurately cutting false floors to size
- Cutting multilayered and thick boards
- Cutting steel sheet up to 3mm
- Power Lead Type: Plug-it Lead
- Saw Blade Diameter: 210 mm
- Cutting Height 45°: 0° – 48°
- Cutting Height 90°: 0° – 70°
- Module Support Dimensions: 578 mm x 320 mm
- Dust Extraction Connection Diameter: 27 mm / 36 mm
- Module Support Weight: 3.3 kg
- Tool Weight: 9.5 kg
- TS 75 Circular Saw
- Universal Saw Blade HW W36
- Kickback Stop
- Plug-it Lead
- SYS 5 T-LOC Systainer
- Tool Manual
There are no reviews yet.