For a greater cutting depth up to 75 mm. Follows only one line. Accurate to the millimetre and without splinters. With the necessary force for each material – lightweight and easy to handle. And the motor with three bearings including MMC electronics for an exceptional service life. The TS 75 combines considerable power and a lightweight in a compact device. Together with the guide rail, the TS 75 ensures flexible, fast and precise work.
- 75 mm cutting depth for even more application possibilities
- FastFix: quick and easy saw blade changing and adapting to the working material
- Safe and convenient – with sliding clutch and KickbackStop
- Spring-loaded spacer wedge for unhindered plunge cuts
- Tool-less play setting on the guide rail
- Quick-acting brake system for safe, convenient sawing
- Attachable splinterguard for high-quality working results
- No Load Speed: 1,350 rpm – 3,550 rpm
- Saw Blade Diameter: 210 mm
- TS 75 210mm Plunge Cut Circular Saw
- Universal Saw Blade HW W36
- Kickback Stop
- Plug-it Lead
- SYS 5 T-LOC Systainer
There are no reviews yet.