Festool DSC 125 cutting system is ideal for making straight cuts in large cement sheets, grinding and cutting metal and concrete. When used in combination with the Festool guide rail, it allows precise, straight cuts on doors, windows, grooves and for expansion joints on floors. The plunge cut function allows you to start cutting to a depth of 27 mm at any point on a workpiece. A large amount of hazardous dust is created when cutting and grinding solid surface materials and the extraction hood in combination with a Festool dust extractor, protects your health and reduces pollution to the ambient air allowing you to work in a virtually dust free environment whether you are indoors or outdoors. The vision panel provides a clear view of the scribe line so you can see your results immediately.
- Easy to plunge – The plunge cut function allows you to start cutting at any point on the work piece. The rollers safely and smoothly guide the tool along the work piece and prevent surface damage.
- Maximum protection – A large quantity of hazardous dust is created when cutting and grinding solid surface materials. Festool’s cutting system removes this dust quickly and effectively.
- Guide rail accuracy – The cutting system operates best with the guide rail, producing perfectly straight cuts and opening up new applications that conventional extractor hoods do not allow.
- Clear view – The vision panel always provides a clear view of the scribe line and cutting line so that you can make perfect cut outs and check the result immediately.
- Flexibility – The 125 mm angle grinder can be easily removed from the extraction hood at any time and used as a regular grinder to give you total flexibility in your work.
- Customise for your needs – Whether its indoor or outdoor work, the Festool cutting system results in a virtually dust free environment avoiding the timely clean-up at the end of each job and leaving a lasting impression on your customers.
- Straight cuts in large cement sheets
- Making precise cut outs in cement sheet
- Grinding and cutting metals
- Grinding and cutting concrete
- Motor Type: Brushed
- Power Source: Corded
- Power Consumption: 1,400 W
- No Load Speed: 3,500 rpm – 11,000 rpm
- Power Lead Type: Fixed Lead
- Disc Diameter: 125 mm
- Side Clearance: 32 mm
- Front Clearance: 78 mm
- Cutting Depth with Guide Rail: 23 mm
- Cutting Depth without Guide Rail 27 mm
- Dust Extraction Connection Diameter 36 mm / 27 mm
- Tool Weight 2.2 kg hood / 4.1 kg system
There are no reviews yet.