Small and extremely lightweight single-speed economical magnetic core drill with basic functionality for core drilling on the construction site.
- For tough use thanks to the outstanding quality of workmanship and the internal motor cable guide.
- Lightweight with FEIN high-power motor and high torque for all core drilling tasks
- Uncompromising with regard to service life and work progress coupled with outstanding value for money.
- Internal cooling.
- High magnetic holding force.
- Feed handwheel can be moved from one side to the other.
- Input: 750W
- Output: 430W
- Speed, no load: 740rpm
- Core drill, drilling depth max.: 50 mm
- Carbide core drill bit max. diameter: 30 mm
- HSS core drill max.: Ø30 mm
- Core drill holder: 3/4 in Weldon
- Stroke: 65mm
- Magnetic holding power: 9 000N
- Magnetic foot dimensions: 178 x 95mm
- Cable with plug: 3m
There are no reviews yet.