The Dremel Glue Gun allows you to glue on both conventional and heat-sensitive materials thanks to the dual temperature (105-165 ?) settings which are combined with high and low-temperature sticks. The glue sticks remain the same colour after melting, so it is easy to make interesting decorative projects. The tool is easy and comfortable for handling as it is well-balanced thanks to the ergonomic T-handle.
This design provides more control over the movements while gluing, which can be performed precisely as the Glue Gun has an easy-to-push trigger handle. Once gluing is completed, the tool glue gun can be easily positioned in a safe and stable way thanks to the integrated extendable plastic stand. The glue is prevented from dripping onto the work as the tool includes a drip control silicon nozzle sleeve. This also prevents the glue to burn the nozzle.
- Apply glue on various materials disregarding the heat-sensibility thanks to dual temperature settings combined with high and low-temperature glue sticks.
- Drip control prevents dripping glue onto the project supported with a precision tip for intricate gluing.
- The T-handle allows optimal tool balance for easy and comfortable operation.
- The extendable plastic stand allows you to easily position glue gun in a stable way.”
- Dual temperature: 105 / 165 °C
- Voltage: 100 – 240 V
- Glue stick diameter: 7mm
- 1 x Glue Gun Tool
- 3 x Low Temp Glue Sticks (GG02)
- 3 x High Temp Glue Sticks (GG01)
- 12 x Coloured Glue Sticks (GG05)
- Instruction manual
There are no reviews yet.