Bosch’s entry-level tool in the SDS-max demolition hammer category
- Lightweight design and compact housing enable work in hard-to-reach spaces
- Durable due to robust metal components and optimised lubrication system
- Powerful motor enables the delivery of 7.5 J of impact energy for high material removal rates
- The GSH 5 Professional is the entry-level performer in Bosch’s SDS-max corded demolition hammer category. Its lightweight and compact housing design enables it to perform exceptionally well in hard-to-reach spaces. Designed and built for durability, the demolition hammer features robust metal components and an optimised lubrication system. Furthermore, its powerful motor enables the delivery of 7.5 J of impact energy for high material removal rates.
This tool is mainly intended for horizontal chiselling in concrete and stone. It is compatible with dust attachment GDE max Professional.
The GSH 5 Professional’s additional features include a Lock-on button and Vario-Lock.
- Rated input power 1,100 W
- Impact energy 7,5 J
- Impact rate at rated speed 2.850 bpm
- Rated speed 2.850 rpm
- Weight 5.6 kg
- Tool dimensions (width) 110 mm
- Tool dimensions (length) 465 mm
- Tool dimensions (height) 240 mm
- Tool holder SDS-max
- Packaging dimensions (width x length x height) 385 x 500 x 130 mm
There are no reviews yet.