The GDS 24 Professional is a powerful corded impact wrench designed for mechanical engineering applications. Its extremely strong 800 W motor and 600 Nm of maximum torque enable the powerful driving of screws up to M24 in diameter. It also features an auxiliary handle with a backing pad that can be fitted in two positions for comfortable handling. The integrated hanging hook allows for attachment to a balancer if needed.
- Strong 800 W motor and 600 Nm of maximum torque enable the powerful driving of screws up to M24 in diameter
- Auxiliary handle with backing pad can be fitted in two positions for comfortable handling
- Integrated hanging hook allowing for the attachment to a balancer
- This tool is intended for powerful screwdriving applications in concrete and metal, wheel fitting on trucks, screwing joints in steel constructions, tank and pipeline constructions, and mechanical engineering work
- Rated input power: 800 W
- Torque, max. (hard screwdriving applications): 600 Nm
- Torque, max. (soft screwdriving applications): 300 Nm
- Bit holder: 3/4″ external square
- Rated speed: 950 rpm
There are no reviews yet.